Friday, March 10, 2017

Episode 9 - Who's the Culprit?

Back at the AYTO house, the producers had a rocking chair… 

And a Crib ready for the newborn… After all, this is the first baby in the history of the AYTO show…

Laurey: "OHEMGEE, did you see that?"

Laureo: "M-Preg, who would've thought?"

Laurey: "Yeah, M-Preg. Soooo kinky, isn't it?"

Laureo: "Yeah, kinky bitch he is, yes!"

Laurey: "Oh, I got a plan!“

Laureo: "We should go and tell Grey how kinky he is!"

Laurey: " 'Sactly! That's what I was thinking, youngstah!"

Laureo: "Let's go and tell him!"

*The Lemon-Limes jump up and run off to find Sergeant Grey*

Lemon-Limes: "EI EI EI EI EI EI EI EI!!!"

Laureo: "YAAS! There Misturrr kinky seahorse is!"

Laurey: "Yay!"

Sergeant Grey: "Hello?"

Laureo: "Ur so kinky."

Laurey: "M-Preg kinky."

Laureo: "So we come here and rub in how kinky you are!"

Laurey: "Super kinky. Woohoo!"

Laureo: "Let us go and run away right now cuz we can!"

Laurey: "K!"

*The Lemon-Limes speed away*

Sergeant Grey: "Okay....... Can someone please go and tell me what that was about?"

Nael: "..................................................................."

Back at the AYTO house, Colleen throws her outfit on the floor and puts on her gym wear.

Hope: Is everything alright?

Colleen: I can’t believe he did this! I can’t believe I was so stupid to fall for him! I should have seen that coming.

Hope: Are you talking about Scot?

Colleen: Yes! He ignored me all day and flirted with our host instead! How can he be my perfect match when he’s clearly not the guy for a relationship? I think the producers made a mistake and Sergeant was meant to be my only perfect match.

Hope: I’m sure he didn’t want to hurt your feelings. Have you talked to him yet? Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding.

Colleen: Not yet, but I know what I saw and it didn’t look like they were just talking about the weather. Anyways, I’m jumping on the treadmill now to run away my anger.

Hope: mumbles to herself maybe I should talk to Scot then…

After spending an hour on the treadmill, Colleen feels a lot better. 

Her doubts about Scot are still circling in her head though but she is not ready to talk to him yet. Then she gets an idea

She quickly finishes her business and walks to Brianna’s room.
knock knock

“Come in!“

Colleen: Hey Brianna, can I talk to you for a second?

Brianna: Sure what is it?

Colleen: It’s about Scot…you said you dated his brother a few years ago, right?

Brianna: That’s true. Did something happen?

Colleen: Well…umm…I just wanted to know what he was like back then. Did he have a girlfriend? Or has he always been this womanizer?

Brianna: Oh I see…he wasn’t in a relationship while I was dating his brother as far as I know. He had a lot of admirers, though. And I mean A LOT! 

Colleen: sigh that’s what I thought.

Brianna: I was pretty surprised to see him here, to be honest. But maybe he changed. Maybe his lifestyle became such a hassle that he decided to settle with someone finally, but he hasn’t found the right girl yet. Well, until he got here and met you.

Colleen: I wish this were true but unfortunately he’s still enjoying other girl’s attention especially Jade’s. Maybe they were meant to be together.

Brianna: I’m sorry to hear that. I was really glad that he found someone so quickly and I had the impression you both were happy with the result.

Colleen: Maybe that’s the problem. It all went wayyy too fast…

Brianna: What are you going to do about it now? 

Colleen: I don’t know yet. Get to know him better? See if we really are a perfect match? I doubt it, though.

Brianna: Hey if it doesn’t work out, you still have Sergeant, right? You should be lucky to have two perfect matches. I wish I knew who mine was…

Colleen: I’m sure you’ll find out soon! And about Sergeant…we will see…now that he has a baby. I don’t know how to feel about that. Anyway, thanks for the talk Brianna!

"The stars do not glow on dark nights. Whether it is this way because of the dark, or if darkness be because of it, the fact remains. As reasoning goes, I can conclude that it is unlikely the latter, for the stars are everlasting... Yet unlikely the former, as darkness is not. By law the two should not coexist, and yet without one, what is the other...?"

Victoria: Ugh. What was I ON?!

Victoria mutters viciously under her breath as she snaps her old journal shut.

Victoria: Goodness, but I was serene back then.

She leans back in her armchair, and sighs nostalgically, her heart shrieking within her: a habit beyond the front.

She gazes mutely out the window into blackness.

The wind is low. The grass is still. All is motionless under Night's smothering blanket.

Nael is as Shadow. A statue of weightless consequence. The grass sleeps soundless under his bare feet. Growing, yet holding. Learning, yearning for light... on a dark, starry night.

The dark Heavens above shake, disarmed, with the earth and exchange. A shaft of light grows, glows, beheld in Shadow's eye. An arrow from Darkness' bow, it whispers gently of desire, the wishes of those who delighted in its radiant shroud. It holds, hot as a dancing flame, and with a sigh it falls, breathing, and touches lightly down: Darkness from a shooting star.

The meteor lies still. It is as a rock. Hard, bloodless... Lifeless. Ethereal in its death.

A veil of rippling white falls upon the beating mass, choking it until still. Steam rises solid as fevered mist, hot as soaking flame, then falls, bleeding away in night's frigid ballad.

Nael stands upright, an empty milk jug held once more in his arms. There is silence.

Nael turns, purposefully, and drifts towards the front door, the milk jug still cradled between his waxy palms.

Victoria strolls idly now through the lobby, a glass of water held daintily in her long fingers

She stops dead at the sight of the milk jug left in the door frame. The water in her glass ripples out.

She approaches the lonely pitcher quietly, taking small steps. She looks left and right, then bends down to scoop it up.

She stops to drop it off by the kitchen before heading to bed.

Nael steps silently out from his waiting shadow, holding soundless, and drifts away.

T-Roll: I had sho much funs at teh party, It wash really cool. My costume wash great, I looked likes a bird, It had feathers and everythings! Tim said i looked silly though, Like somethings from a shcary film.

Tim: I was'nt a fan of my outfit, It was itchy and i looked ridiculous. I kept thinking, I'm never gunna get a match looking like that! *Laughs* But it was okay for the party i guess, It reminded me of the time i had to pretend to be the first person to ever walk on the moon. It was like in the 60's and i had to wear this big heavy spacesuit, People were all watching there T.V's thinking it was real but it was just me and this other guy walking about in a warehouse...

T-Roll: You walk on teh moonsh? How weres yoush alive in teh 60's? You ish too young to be from that time!

Tim: Never mind that, We gotta try and figure out who killed the Butler, What room it happened in and what weapon was used.

T-Roll: Was it yoush?

Tim: Uh.... No, Definetley not me, Or is it? Nah, Only joking. I swear i'm innocent.

T-Roll: Yoush sure, Cuz you has been acting strange since yoush arrived heres.

Tim: It's not that it's.... Well....

T-Roll: Are yoush hiding somethings? Cuz yoush keeps saying things that are'nt true.

Tim: You see, The thing is.... Can you keep a secret?

T-Roll: No.

Tim: What?!

T-Roll: No, I cant keepsh secrets, My Momma told me it ish rude to keep secrets.

Tim: Please, Just this once?

T-Roll: Okay, I will try. What ish it?

Tim: Um, I'm a compulsive liar...

T-Roll: Really?

Tim: No. *Laughs nervously* Who told you that!

T-Roll: Yoush did, Just then.

Tim: No i did'nt. You must have misheard me, I said i was a fantastic fryer. You know like frying food, Like Fries, Chicken and stuff.

*T-Roll walks away slightly confused*

Lillian: So, tell me a bit about yourself.

Gerard: Well, not a lot of people know this, but I like yoga. It helps me work out my core. And knitting. I'm a nervous wreck, hehe, and those two things help calm me down.

Lillian: Ooh, that's good to know.

Gerard: Yeah. I made the sweater I'm wearing right now. My nephew drew the puppy.

Lillian: Aww, that's so cute. Hey, you know, I've never tried yoga before. Do you want to teach me how?

Gerard: Sure! I'll teach you a few basic poses. This will be fun.

Colleen: Aww… Here you are… I was looking for you… 

Sergeant: Oh… It’s you…  

Colleen: Why are you sitting in the dark?

Sergeant saw the baby awakes and gets up… Then he puts the light on…

Sergeant: Alien was sleeping…

Colleen: Alien? You call the baby Alien?

Sergeant: Aww… I’m still thinking of a name for him… I know it’s not a real name for a baby…

Colleen: Hehe… That’s funny… So do you want me to help you think of names for your baby…

Sergeant: Will you? That will be awesome… But…

Colleen: What?

Sergeant: I’m still thinking of what the Alien woman told me when she brought me back…

Colleen: What did she tell you…?

Sergeant: That she will come back for the baby… And I already love this baby so much! I can’t let that happened!

Colleen: Aww that will be awful… What are you going to do?

Sergeant: I don’t know… Maybe I must leave the town and go far away from where nobody will find us… 

Colleen: I’m not sure if that is a good thing… What if the baby get sick?

Sergeant: Aww you are right…. But what am I going to do…? I don’t want her to take my baby away!

Colleen: We’ll think of something… Just don’t do anything dumb… Okay?

Sergeant: I guess… So why were you looking for me?

Colleen: Oh yes! Jade is going to reveal the winners… You wanna come?

Sergeant: Yeah sure… Let me just make the baby comfortable… I will be there soon..







At the Dining Room Jade is about to reveal the winners...
Jade: Okay guys and girls…. Did you have fun at the party?

Victoria: Oh yes until the murder… So who dunnit?

Jade: Mmmm… Let’s first see who was right… Okay?

Everybody: Okay…

Jade: Okay the first one that was right with his accusation was….
























































Jade: Gerard!

Gerard: Yes, I knew it!

Jade: Okay… Our second winner is……..


















































































































Jade: Nael!

Jade: And the third winner is……





































































Jade: Hope!

Hope: Awesome!

Jade: And the last winner is……

















































































Jade: Edgar!

Edgar: Yes! Now I and Hope can finally go on a date!

Jade: I’m afraid you won’t be able to go into the Truth Booth…

Edgar: It’s okay… Hope and I will still be together on this date!

Jade: Okay then let’s see who do you choose for your dates… Gerard?

Gerard: Lillian!

Lillian: Yes!

Jade: And Nael… Who will go with you on a date?

Neal pointing to Lavender….

Lavender: Aww man really? That’s awesome!

Lavender: So what are we going to talk about… hehe…

Jade: Aww… Hope and Edgar, unfortunately, you two will have to choose dates…

Edgar: Mmm… I think Berry and Alani can be a match… So we will choose them to go on a date together…

Jade: Aww Mr. Edgar... You want to play Cupid? Hope, are you happy with Mr. Edgar's decision?

Hope: *blushing* Yeah… I will go with what Edgar says…

Jade: Alani?

Jade: So then it’s that then…. While these guys go on a date you will choose who you want to see in the Truth Booth… 

Jade: Just remember you can’t vote for Mr. Edgar and Hope together… Haha… They will maybe on a date but physical they’re not together…

Berry: I guess it’s me and you then… 

Alani: I guess…

Berry: Do you think we are a match?

Alani: I don’t know….


Everybody: Jade!!!! So who did the kill? Where and with what?

Jade: Haha.... So the killer was...... 






































































































Okay, that's all for tonight! Good night!

Until the Next Episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment