Sunday, March 5, 2017

Episode 8 - The Cluedo Party

The AYTO Producers want to thank Twiddle’s (aka Duck) for borrowing his Cluedo house for a party…. The Guys and girls need to dress up like the Cluedo people…..



The house downstairs… 




And the AYTO Producers also want to thank Princess for her hard work on the intro banners....  



So let's not wasted time and introduce the contestants....



First up is the Scarlet Sisters….

Lavender: I can’t believe that I let you talk me into dressing up like this!

Alani: I think we’re looking gorgeous … Don’t you think?

Lavender: Yeah... Yeah...



Next up is the charming Black brothers….

Larry: Hey! Where is my guitar?

Gerard: Yep! The picture would have looked better if you had one… But isn’t this Cluedo? We're supposed to have guns and spanners and all that ‘murder’ weapons…

Larry: Haha…



The Prof Plum girls…

Laurey: Why did you choose this outfit for us? I thought you hated it…

Laureo: I do hate it…!! But this was the only outfit for us…

Laurey: Awww man! It's horrible!

Laureo: I know!! Don't remind me of it!



The Grey sisters…

Colleen: Wow! I like this… Maybe I need to join the police force…

Hope: It’s okay… Luckily they didn’t give us outfits like Prof Plum…

Colleen: Hehe… You can clearly see the Lemon-Limes don’t like their outfits!


And then the charming Mrs. Peacocks… Or is it Mr. Peacocks?

T-Roll: Doesh you thinksh Laurey likesh meesh in thish outfit?

Tim: Haha… I think she will… But I’m not sure my perfect match will do… I’m looking ridiculous…!

T-Roll: Meish likesh it!



Then the Mustard brothers…

Edgar: Mustard isn’t really my color…

Sergeant: You can say that again…


Then the two lovely White sisters…

Andi: I think we're looking sweet….

Lillian: Yep! Sweet and innocent… They will never suspect us to be the murderers…

Andi: But we aren’t… 

Lillian: Yeah yeah… Just a figure of speech… Isn’t that what Cluedo suppose to be…? Someone got murdered and everyone has to investigate who the murderer was…?

Andi: Mmm I guess… But do you think someone will get ‘murdered’?

Lillian: I don’t know… But for now, we are here to enjoy the party! 



Meet the Green brothers.

Berry: Luckily we didn’t get one of those funny outfits….

Maxwell: Aww I don’t mind… The Peacock outfits look so cool!

Berry: I think the Peach outfits looks awesome and can’t wait to see Russell and Nael in it…



And the Peach sisters… I mean brothers… Hehe…

Russell: I can’t believe that they really want us to wear this ridiculous outfits…

Nael: …..



And then the gorgeous Rose sisters….


Brianna: Aww… Don’t we look gorgeous in this outfits?

Victoria: I think I would've looked better in the Scarlet outfit… It doesn’t suit that bimbos at all…



And don’t forget about our charming Hosts for the evening… Jade and Scot!

Scot: Aww… Thanks for not letting me wear one of those funny outfits…

Jade: Aww… I think some of them are really cute! Actually all of them…

And then they opened the dance floor in the Ballroom…

Edgar: Did I tell you, you look quite charming tonight?

Hope: Aww… I feel a bit ridiculous in this outfit…

Edgar: It doesn’t matter what you’re wearing… For me, you will always be beautiful…

Hope: *blushing* Aww thanks…

Lavender: So did you have a chance to talk to Sergeant yet?

Alani: Aww… Not yet… These days he's always surrounded by people… But I will do that...

Lavender: Don’t wait too long okay?

Alani: Yeah Yeah….

Gerard: Oh...uh...hi...Nael, is it?

Nael: ....

Gerard: Not much of a talker, huh? Well, I guess that's alright. At least I don't have to worry about getting my foot in my mouth when talking with you.

Nael: ....

Gerard: So why did you decide to join this show? I just thought it would be a nice way to meet new people. But I didn't really think this through. I was so anxious around everyone in the first two weeks that I was constantly on the verge of having a panic attack.

Nael: ....

Gerard: Right...I guess I'm more comfortable now. And I guess in a strange way, I find it easier to talk to you. I don't know what it is.

Nael: ....

Gerard: You know, between you and me, I find some of the girls here cute. And Sergeant too. They remind me of the people I had crushes on in high school and college. There was this girl in my class, Sandra, who looked like a mix between Andi and Alani. Welp, anyway, I'm really excited about the idea of taking one of them home when the season ends. At least I hope I will.

Nael: ...

Gerard: Well, that was a nice chat. I'll see you around some other time, maybe?

T-Roll: Ish wonder if I cansh sendsh Laurey a secret love letter? Or poem…

Colleen: I can’t believe that Scot didn’t talk to me the whole evening… He just got eyes for our charming host…

Sergeant: Mmm… Am I wrong or are the bliss out of your relationship? 

Colleen: Aww… I don’t know… I’m still feeling the same about him, but I don’t know if he feels the same way about me…

Sergeant: Aww… I’m so sorry to hear that… Just know that I’m there for you if you needed a shoulder…

Colleen: Aww… Thank you… Just hope you don’t regret it…

Sergeant: Haha…   

Larry: Oh, hey, Andi. I got something for you.

Larry takes something out of his pocket. It's an ornate origami swan. He hands it over to Andi.

Larry: Something not a lot of people knows about me… I'm an origami aficionado.

Andi: Oh wow, this is...amazing. Thank you.

Larry get’s up and walks out of the room, but then stops after a while.

Larry: Don't forget to unfold it.

He winks at her then walks away. Andi unfolds the swan and finds a message:

"Thanks for those last two dates. I had fun."

On the other side, she finds the lyrics to one of Larry's songs.


"If I fall and never wake
Don't despair for my own sake
I'll never be truly away
Love is my anchor, and I'm here to stay"


Victoria: Why are you following me?

Russell: I didn’t… I was here first…

Victoria: But I can see how you look at me…

Russell: How do I look at you?

Victoria: Like a lovesick puppy… Don’t you get it? You are not my type!

Russell: But I….

Victoria: There is no but’s…. Just leave me alone! *turning around and walks away*

Russell: But I didn’t….  

Maxwell got a guitar somewhere…. I didn’t know he can play the guitar…

Gerard: So will you be my date if I win the challenge?

Lillian: Awww… That will be great… But…?

Gerard: No but’s… I’m going to win and you will be my date… 

Laurey: Oh Maxwell….

Maxwell: Yeah?

Laurey: Do you know you’re a wonderful guitar player….

Maxwell: Really?

Scot: Did I tell you, you look beautiful tonight…

Jade: Yep… One hundred times already…

Scot: Okay then for the one hundred and one…..

Russell…. Mmmm…. I wonder if I can do an auction… Maybe the girls can bid on us to be our dates…. As things are going now, Nael and I are going to end up snogging a milk jug and a bird respectively.


Then suddenly Sergeant notice something happens at the front gate and go investigate….







An hour later…


Alien Women: I will come for my baby soon…

Sergeant: What…?

Sergeant: But….

But then she’s gone in a wink… 

Not long after that, the police knocks on the Cluedo house door…

Jade: Thanks for coming so quick…

Police officer: It’s our duty to respond quickly… 

Laureo: What’s going on? Why are the police here…

Nael:….

Police officer: It’s good that all of you are here… Are there still people in the house? We need to ask them all to leave the house that we can investigate?

Edgar: Why as I may ask Mademoiselle J?

Jade: Aww… Is everybody here? *counting* Okay they are.. Sergeant Oliver, can you please tell them?

Sergeant Oliver: (The dude in the middle) I’m sorry to inform you guys that your party here is over….

Everybody: Oh no… Why?

Sergeant Oliver: Somebody was murdered last night…

Laureo: Oh no who is it… Laurey! Where are you?

Sergeant Oliver: Don’t worry… It’s not one of you guys… It’s the butler who died…

Andy: Aww… Poor Butler… May his soul rest in peace...

Jade: Okay guys and girls… You need to take a seat under the trees… Hopefully, the investigation won’t take long and can we go back to the AYTO house…

Sergeant Oliver: And nobody may leave the premises before the investigation is over okay?

Sergeant Oliver: So where do we start?

Russell: Did you guys meet the butler?

Andi: Nope… I wonder who he was?

T-Roll: Meish sendsh you a secret letter… Doesh you getsh it?

Laurey: Aww… You did…? How sweet… *thinking of Maxwell and think how she can lure him into her web* 

Sergeant Oliver: So Gerard can you tell us who do you think was suspicious last night?

Gerard: Mmmm…. Let me think… 

Gerard: I came from outside when I saw Laureo in the Hall…. I’ve greeted her but she didn’t even look at me…

Victoria: I don’t know why we must sit here outside in the heat!

Berry: Awww…. Maybe they are still investigating the house…

Victoria: Why don’t they let us go back to The AYTO house then…?

Berry: I don’t know…

 *Laureo decided to call White*

White: "Hello?"

Laureo: "Yo Whitey, was it you with the dagger in the kitchen."

Diane White: "..."

Laureo: "Hello?"

Diane: "My dear..."

Laureo: "Hmhmm?"

Diane: "How or why history is repeating is a mystery to me..."

Connie Mouskouri: "Who's that?"

Laureo: "K."

Diane: "... But I certainly do not appreciate it. Toodles."

 *Diane White swipes Laureo away*

Laureo: "Well, that went shit."

Berry: "... I guess there's a connection error.. Maybe it will be fixed soon…"

Laureo: "K."

Tigerblu11: "Seriously?"

M13Vulpecula: "What? I know it's an oldie, but it's a goodie."

Tigerblu11: "..."

Sergeant Brown: So Tim… Who do you suspect of the murder if it’s not you?  

Tim: I surely didn’t do it but I think I know who did….

Sergeant Kirsten: Please share with us?

Tim: I was on my way looking for T-Roll when I saw Victoria in the conservatory… 

Sergeant Oliver: Russell can you tell us who do you find suspicious?

Russell: Definitely Tim….

Sergeant Brown: Can you collaborate?

Russell: I was looking for Jade to tell her about my brilliant plan to get dates for Nael and me when I saw him in the Ballroom…. All alone…

Sergeant Brown: So Miss Scarlet…. 

Lavender: Hehe… I love you guys calling me that….

Sergeant Brown: Who do you think killed the butler?

Lavender: Aww… Poor soul… Hope he will rest in peace…

Sergeant Oliver: So ….? 

Lavender: Mmmm… I think it was Mr. Green…. In the Billiard room…. With a spanner…


Lavender: I still can’t believe the butler is dead…! I didn’t even have time to meet the poor guy…

Gerard: I don’t think there was a butler…

Lavender: What?

Larry: Did you actually see him or her?

Alani: Haha you guys think this is a setup and this is our next challenge?

Gerard: Precisely…. So did you guys recognize the cops?

Lavender: No…  Who is it? They didn’t look familiar… And I was there with them just now….

Sergeant Brown: Lillian where were you when the murder happened…

Lillian: Mmm… I was with Gerard in the Ballroom dancing… 

Sergeant Oliver: So if you didn’t kill the butler who does you think have done it?

Lillian: Mmmm… I don’t know… I didn’t even know there was a butler….

Sergeant Brown: But there was and now he is dead… I think you did it!

Lillian: No I didn’t do it! Maybe Hope did it… I saw her in the hall….

Edgar: So Mademoiselle J if both Hope and I win a challenge together, can we still go on a date?

Jade: Aww… I’m sorry… You need to choose other dates…

Edgar: Could one forfeit their win?

Jade: No… you can’t…

Hope: Aww… It’s okay Edgar… We still have six weeks to get together… 

Edgar: I don’t like the idea that someone else goes on a date with you… The sooner we are confirmed the better… 

Sergeant Oliver: So Mr. Edgar… Who do you think look suspicious last night?

Edgar: Mmm…. That Scarlet girl with the purple hair….?

Sergeant Kirsten: Lavender? 

Edgar: Yes! That’s her… I saw her in the library….

Sergeant Kirsten: So Hope did you see someone kill the Butler last night?

Hope: No… I didn’t see or hear anything…

Sergeant Oliver: But I’m sure you guys talked? Who do you think did the kill?

Hope: I don’t know if it means anything but when I saw Gerard in the lounge last night he didn’t look too happy to see me there…. He really tried his best to get me out of there...


Sergeant Oliver: So Victoria did you hear or see anything suspicious last night?

Victoria: Definitely…

I saw Mr. Edgar in the study…. 

Brianna: So what do the cops ask you guys?

Tim: Just who we think did it…. 

Brianna: And what did you say?

Maxwell: I don’t think he is supposed to tell you…

Brianna: Aww… Man! I’m just nervous of what they want from us…

Sergeant Oliver: So Alani who do you think who had a motive to kill the butler? 

Alani: I don’t know… I didn’t even see the guy…

Sergeant Brown: But you must have an idea who killed him…

Alani: Brianna looked suspicious in the lounge last night when I saw her…

Sergeant Oliver: Larry can you tell us what you saw last night?

Larry: Mmm… I think it’s that guy that can’t talk… 

Sergeant Oliver: Nael?

Larry: Yep! I've never trusted him… He always steals the milk jug and left us with no milk at all…

Sergeant Brown: Tell us if you saw something last night?

Berry: Mmm… 

I saw Lillian in the Dining room… She didn’t look too happy… Maybe she and the butler had a fight…

Maxwell: So when will you tell me about your diabolic plan?

Laureo: Oh soon… I’m still busy working on it … 

Sergeant Kirsten: I believe you can hear us…

Nael: ….

Sergeant Oliver: Can you tell us who do you think killed the Butler? 

 Nael got up from his chair and show them a picture on his phone….

Sergeant Brown: Brianna who do you think killed the Butler? 

Brianna: The tooth fairy…

Brianna: I saw him in the library….

Sergeant Brown: Maxwell who do you think killed the Butler?

Maxwell: That tramp… Russell… 

Maxwell: I saw him in the study…

Sergeant Brown: So why did you murder your husband, Mrs. White?

Lillian: I don’t have a…. Haha…. That’s a quote from the movie… Isn’t it? Let me think of one…. “it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing...” Haha… So this isn’t for real….? Is this for the new challenge?

Scot: Haha… yeah…

Colleen: Jade asked us to be the ‘cops’ and asking you guys some questions… So who do you think did the ‘murder’? 

Andi: Mmmm… Let me see… Scarlet in the Billiard room with a Revolver…. Am I right?

Sergeant: Aww… Sorry, we can’t tell you… You’ll have to wait and see…

Andi: Awww Man…!

And then just before they go back to the AYTO house Sergeant got his alien baby…. *sorry I didn’t take pictures of that*


To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment