Friday, February 24, 2017

Episode 7 - A Pinch of SAFRICA

The producers thought it was a good idea to send the dates to South Africa…. 

They will visit 2 places… 

The first stop is the Cango caves in the Cape Province….

Victoria: Guys do we really have to go in there? It looks scary…

Larry: Oh Yes! I heard many cool stories of this specific caves…

Laurey: So what are we waiting for? Let’s go in…

Andy: Wow! This is breath taking…

T-Roll: Guysh is thish a dungeon?

Larry: Not really… This is a cave in the mountains…

Lillian: Aww… Let’s take pictures… Come Russell… I just know the place where we can take a pic of us together…

Russell: Do you know what?

Lillian: What?

Russell: My creator told me of this place…

Lillian: Really?

Russell: Yep and she doesn’t stay far from here…

Lillian: Awesome… I wonder where my creator lives…?

Andy: This place is really beautiful…

Larry: It is, hey…! Am I wrong or do our host’s creator lives here…

Andy: Mmm…. I’m not sure… Let’s asks the other’s… Maybe they know…

Laurey: Mmm I think there is vampires hiding between those hanging thingies…

T-Roll: Vampires? I thinksh itsh bats…

Laurey: Same thing… They like to suck our blood…

Victoria: This place is cool… What did you say you call that hanging stuff?

Tim: Stalactites…. The ones that comes from the floor is Stalagmites…

Victoria: Wow! And you say everything is just water dripping for hundreds of years on one place?

Tim: Yep… That’s how they form… Cool hey?

Andi: I love the coloured lights they put in here… It almost looks like a fairy garden…

Victoria: Oooh… What was that… a rat?

T-Roll: Yep… Bats… Butsh Laurey just callsh themsh vampires… Because they sucksh your blood…

Victoria: Oh gross… No! Let’s get out of here… Makes me think of that adventure we did in the dungeon….

Andi: No… This place is awesome and I want to see more of it!

Larry: If you guys want to go it’s okay… Andi and I will still explore a bit…

Victoria: It’s okay I can handle this… Laurey? You look a bit pale in the cheeks… Are you tired?

Laurey: F@#$% you B*&^%$! I’m far from dead!  Let’s go further…











Later at the Tea Garden...
Lillian: Wow! That was awesome! I would’ve never imagined that there can be such a beautiful world inside a mountain…

Russell: Yep that was awesome!  

Victoria: Mmm So do you think that you are my perfect match?

Tim: I don’t know…

Victoria: Second thought… I think Larry is my match… Why didn’t I get the first chance to choose a guy?

Tim: You didn’t win I guess…

Larry: Thanks for choosing me for the date… So why did you choose me?

Andi: Haha… Same reason that you chose me first…

Larry: I did hey? Oh yeah I did… Mmm… Maybe it’s the hair…

Andi: Haha… You are funny… But I think I like you….

Larry: You do?

Andi: Mmmmm….. Will you write me a song?

Larry: Mmmm… I guess I can try…

Andi: Now?

Larry: No… Wait until we back home… Okay…

Andi: Awww….

T-Roll: So you thinksh we’re a match?

Laurey: Just wait until we’re back… You will see…

T-Roll: Really?

Laurey: Just wait…

Then it’s time for their last visit….

The Kruger National Park in the Mpumalanga / Limpopo Province….

They got two cars to drive around in the park…

Russell: Mmmm… Do you guys know if Jade’s creator lives here in this province?

Larry: I think she mentioned that…. That’s why they send us to this place…

Andi: It’s strange to think of it that we’re just RL people’s imagination…

Lillian: Yep… I still wonder where my creator lives? Is it also a nice place like this?

Russell: Guys look!

Lillian: Where?

Russell: There!

Andi: Aww… Look the impala… And that elephant is huge…

Lillian: Aww… This place is really beautiful… I wonder when will we get wild animals in our sims world… Oh Look!

Andi: Awww sweet… Look the little one is sucking on his mommy…

Lillian: Oh no! That elephant look’s dangerous…

Larry: Oh what a beautiful animal that is…

Lillian: Larry! Let’s get out of here… Look he’s waving his ears…

Larry: Mmm… Are you scared?

Andi: No but I think we need to go now! I heard that elephants can turn car’s up side down…

Russell: Yep I also heard that…. So let’s go…

Larry: Aww… Okay… *driving away*

Andi: Aww cool….! Look at the little birdy…

Russell: I think they call them a Hornbill…

Lillian: He is so cute… Can I take him with me…

Russell: Aww… Now I miss my parrot…. I hope the guys back home will feed him…


Lillian: Awww I’m sure they will…

Victoria: So guys do you think they will choose you guys for the Truth booth?

T-Roll: Wesh goish to the Truth Booth?

Laurey: Hehe… I guess everyone wants to know if we are a perfect match….

Victoria: And you really think you two are a match?

T-Roll: Hey looksh…. Pajama Donkeys….

Laurey: What?

T-Roll: There…. Yoursh side…

Victoria: Haha…. It’s Zebras….

T-Roll: Itsh looksh if they got PJ’s on… haha…

Tim: Haha… you’re right… They do have PJ’s on or maybe they are jailbirds… 
Don’t they wear stripes in jail like those…?

Laurey: Haha… You guys are funny… But look my side… What do you call those animals…

Tim: Rhino’s…. Awww… Apparently there are poachers that kill them for their horns…

Victoria: Aww man is that true?

Tim: Yep and they take it out of the country to the east…

Laurey: So what are they doing with it?

Tim: The Rhino horn is a highly valued component of Traditional Chinese Medicine, practiced in China, Vietnam and other parts of East Asia. Hundreds of rhinos are killed illegally for their horns every year.

T-Roll: Awww…. That ish sad…

Victoria: Oh look! What birds are those?

Tim: I’m not sure… Where is the book that we bought at the camp store?

Laurey: Must be here somewhere… Mmmm… Maybe a Malibu?

Tim: Oh my! Guys look! The king of the jungle!

 T-Roll: Awesome! Roar!

Tim: Are you guys thirsty?

Victoria: Yep! And hungry! I can eat a beast… Haha…

Laurey: What about that one…

Tim: Haha… I think he is too skinny…















At another Tea Garden....
Tim: So did you enjoy it in the Real world?

Victoria: Mmmm… Im still thinking about the poor Rhino’s… Real people are cruel to kill their animals….

Tim: That’s true…

Lillian: So when are you going to tell me?

Russell: What?

Lillian: Who is the one that makes your heart tick? I know that’s not me…

Russell: Hehe and I’m also not the one that makes your heart goes wild!

Lillian: Haha… Poor us… So tell me who is it? Or you don’t have to… I know… She’s with us here? Am I right?

T-Roll: So whatsh happensh when wesh a match? You comsh with me to my dungeon?

Laurey: Aww… Of course! What you think?

Larry: So what is next? Will I win the next challenge and ask you on a date again?

Andi: Definitely…. But first that song okay…?

Larry: I’m working on it…

And so end another date in the beautiful South Africa....



Back home...
There was an earth-shattering moment for Alani at the truth booth. To know that someone she cared for was not destined to be with her. It swallowed her whole that night, she could not form words. She could hardly form thoughts, it was like every worry she came into the show with was being realized. He was not for her, just as another hadn't been. Alani rarely talks about this, but she has loved once before in her life.



 "Watch out!" A voice calls out, Alani turns in just enough time to see the face of the person sweeping her off her feet.


Her bare soles leave the white sand and dangle over his arms. She's held brid style and gently being spun once, twice, three times around before he stops. Alani is giggling the whole time, her cheeks flushed just by his presence. Aalona Maheilona, a masterpiece in his own right. So many girls bent over backwards seeking his attention, and Alani won it by chance one day. Everyday she was grateful their stars crossed paths. Everyday she thanked countless higher beings for giving her this man. "Alani! My sweet, this island deserves not your beauty! I am ever grateful for being blessed with your love and time~"

With a flick if his eyebrows, Aalona successfully had Lani belly laughing. Which makes him laugh, soon they're laying in the sand, laughing like a pair of lovesick teenagers. Which they were. The laughter died off into soft kisses, which then turned into them sitting up and playing with the sand.

"You're silly Aalona~" The woman teases, she leans forwards and places a soft kiss on his lips. Even for a teenage boy, he can't hide the flutterly feeling she gives him.


Aalona was Alani first, true and tried love. Everything about him filled her with overwhelming love. From his sparkly eyes the color of storm clouds, to his quirks like the contagious crier he showed to be. He was perfect to her.

"Say, wanna come with me to the beach and catch some waves? They look massive today!" Aalona stops raking the sand between them and looks to his love expently, she's grinning, but quickly she's hit with a reminder. She sighs and lets sand sift between her fingers, a little disappointed she has to say no. "I would love too, but it's my big brother's birthday. I can't. . ."


Aalona is admittedly disappointed, but he shrugs it off, smiles and kisses the top of her head. She smiles back at the kind gesture. "No problem! I'll be back in time for cake~"

Alani laughs and shakes her head, she knows all too well he'll be caught in the waves and turn back up around midnight, smelling like sea, sweat and sun. He usually smelled of thise three things, it lingered on everything he wore, it was like his own personal Cologne the island gave him.






The cake was baked.
The candles were lit.
The party ended.
The house is cleaned.

Night falls, day rises.







Aalona is found dead on the shore. His lungs full of water and head stained with blood.

Alani is sick before she is sad.

She vomits onto the white sand, her dead boyfriend less than 10 steps away.
'See you in time for cake'

Alani collapses shortly after emptying her stomach.

An hour or two later she wakes up in the hospital. She is sickeningly aware that her boyfriend is in the Morge.

She never forgives herself for letting him go.

Lavender, her dear friend in this show was quick to notice that night. Her eyes were spacey, she curled her nails into her palms. Slowly Alani folded in on herself, she was in pain. A pain so deep she couldn't possibly imagine how much worse it was for Sergeant. At least Alani had another love to find. This was agonizing. So Lavender did what she knew was right for her friend. Very carefully she knocked and opened the door to the Orange room, everything about it screamed 'hello! Alani stays here!' to Lavender. She was one of the few people who knew Orange was Alani's happy color. Whenever she was sad, she would wear orange clothes and eat orange foods. She was a touch superstitious like that. Only, her happy color was very obviously not helping. She still looked distraught and far away. So far away in fact, Lavender couldn't even make up units for the distance. She was galaxies away, thinking of a man before this show.

"Alani? You okay dear?"

Alani did not respond. She wants to, but even the idea of speaking seems distant to her, like she's left it in some other place. If Lavender were more of a comforter, she would hold her friend close. Let her voice the troubles to a freckled shoulder and release the feelings eating away at her. Instead she prods her, "It's not fair to Sergeant for you to mope like this."

The words shock Alani's system, "What do you mean?" her heartbeat hastens, she feels something like anxiety creeping all over her skin, she hates the feeling.

"You're a lucky person Alani. You have another chance to find someone-"

"I don't want it!" Alani snaps at her" I don't want to curse someone to be bound to me! This has opened my eyes Lavender.“

Lavender's eyes travel the room, awaiting another long speech about how Alani's not fated to be loved. When Lavender does not prompt her with a question, Alani is baffled.

"Are you not going to ask why?"

"No, I already know why. You blame yourself for what happened to-" again she is cut off by Alani

"Don't, do not say his name. Lavender I beg of you it hurts so much-"

"Aalona did not die because of you, Alani!"

A hurt, pained noise comes from Alani. She places a hand over her heart and weeps at the name.

"You're a monster!"

"No I am not!" the purple haired woman takes the Hawaiian by the shoulders and gives her a jolt. "He has been eating away at you for years and it hurts me to see you waste away like this Alani! "

"I could have-"

"You couldn't have known"

"I loved him! I loved him and I let him die!"

Lavender smacks Alani's cheek, it stings them both, "Stop that! Stop that right now Alani!"

The room falls silent, after several quiet minutes Lavender, again, ignites the conversation. "Say his name."

"No. . ."

"Alani. Say. His Name."

"Aalona. . ." she practically whispers it.

"Louder"

"Aalona."

"Good, now repeat after me. Aalona's death, was not my fault."

"Aalona's death was not my fault. . ."

"I cannot control the waves"

"I cannot control the waves . . ."

"He drowned, because he was reckless"

". . ."

"Alani, say it.“

"He died because he was trying to impress me."

Lavender sighs, but decides it's better than nothing.

"I will always love Aalona, but I will let his death go."

"I can't promise that Lavi."

"I know you can't. But try to, okay?"

"Okay. . ."

"One last thing."

"Yes?"

"Go talk to Sergeant. He's pretty beat up about it too. Maybe you could share heartbreaks."

Lavender smiles at her friend, even pinches her cheek in a grandmotherly fashion. "Jeez, could I at least trouble you for a smile?"

"You slapped me! I think not!" The smile poking at her lips gave her away,

"Who ya' gonna call?"

"Your mother, how would she feel if she knew you were hitting pretty ladies?"

The two begin to laugh, Lavender offers to treat her a mango smoothie. And for now, Lavender has mended a crack in Alani's shattered heart. The rest of the repair is up to a lucky man.

Colleen is walking down the stairs deep in thoughts and bumps into Sergeant.

Colleen: Oh pardon...I didn't look where I was going..oh Sergeant it's you *blushes*

Awkward silence

Colleen: I...umm...I'm truly sorry that it didn't work out for you...for us...but I want you to know that it's not your fault or anything. You were actually my second choice for my first date! It just happened to be Scot and then everything went so fast...I didn't really know what was happening...

Look..I think you are really cute and if we went on a date together things might have turned out way differently.

Sergeant: Please...you don't have to apologize...

Colleen puts her hand on Sergeant's arm looking at him quite concerned.

Colleen: I heard you've been drinking a lot lately...please don't...I'm sure you'll find someone who truly loves you soon enough and then...

Jade walks by and raises her eyebrow at the sight.

Jade: What are you guys talking about?

Colleen quickly removes her hand.

Colleen: Nothing...we..err.. *looks down*


Jade: *comes closer* Hey Sergeant, are you alright?

Colleen notices something in Jade's look and smiles.

Colleen: Oh I see...you already found someone. That's a relief! Well then..I gotta go. See you around!

It's February, the month of love. Larry sneaks out in the middle of the night to the music room.

Nostalgic longings cloud his mind as memories of past lovers come flooding in. Larry absent-mindedly stumbles just outside a few people's bedrooms and knocks a set piece of the AYTO house to the floor.

Larry: CRAP. I hope that didn't wake anyone up.

Larry sits down on the keyboard. He soft caresses the ivory keys, making them sing in a way that few people can.

He opens his mouth, letting the words pour out like milk and honey from an overflowing jug:

A sea of stars sweeps through the sky
As the moonlight stirs awake
Desires that fate cannot defy
Putting all our hearts at stake

If I had but one night to love you
I'd fight to keep the dawn at bay
If the dark conceals all that's true
The splendor of your soul will show me the way
I'll never dream of anything more
Than to feel your embrace anew

He then looks up to see Andi, Lavender, and Brianna standing watching him…

Larry: It's 2 AM. What are you guys doing here?

Andi: I heard a racket and went out to investigate. Then I heard the music coming from here.

Brianna: That was beautiful! Whoever is paired up with you is one lucky lady.

Lavender: Yeah, it's pretty good, I'd say.

Larry glows with the praise he received from the girls, but a dull ache persists inside. He had let many "lucky" ladies slip past him many times. Could AYTO be his chance? Larry said he'd entered to fund his next project, but is it possible that he could leave with a much more valuable prize?






Later that night.... 
Jade: Are you guys ready to hear who’s going to the truth booth?

T-Roll: Laurey and Ish goesh to the trush boosh…

Jade: Haha… How did you know?

Laurey: Is it true? Are we going?

Jade: Yep with six votes you two are going to the truth booth…

T-Roll: Yesh! After that wesh goesh to mine dungeon…. Meesh momma wilsh be so glad that eesh gotsh a wifesh….

Jade: Aww…. Let’s first see if you are a match?

T-Roll: Okay… *grabbing Laurey and dragging her to the truth booth*

 Jade: Okay let’s see what the machine got install for you two…

 Locking in…. Locking in….

 Everybody: Yes! They are a perfect match!

T-Roll: Yesh! Let’s goesh tellsh my momma!

Jade: Aww you have to stay here until the season is finish…

T-Roll: Howsh long?

Jade: Maybe another six weeks… You’re only in week three now… And you got ten weeks to get all your matches right….

T-Roll: Okay…. Ish will phonsh her…

Jade: Good work guys… Two perfect matches in 3 weeks… Well done! Okay let’s see how many matches you got…

 Jade: Okay let’s start… Who’s first?

 Sergeant: I think the girls are up this week… First up is Hope!

Jade: Okay Hope who do you think is your perfect match?

Edgar: I am Hope’s perfect match….

Jade: You agree Hope…?

Hope: Yeah…. *blushing*

Edgar runs up to Hope and surprises her and everybody when he gives her a bouquet of white flowers…

Edgar: My sweet lady, Hope… Will you do me the honor to be my partner this week and all the weeks to come…. ?

 Hope: *blushing* Mmm… How can I say no….?

Jade: Ughmmm…. Can we continue?

Hope:*blushing again* Yeah sure…

Jade: Awesome! Let’s lock you in…

Locking in…. Locking in….

Jade: Up next is Laureo….

Jade: Okay Laureo do you know who your perfect match is?

Laureo: I think I have an idea…

Jade: So who is it?

Laurey: Mmmm…. I don’t want to reveal it yet… So I will go with Nael this week…

Jade: Hehe… He looks excited…. !

Laureo: Haha…

Jade: So let’s see what the machine thinks…

Locking in… Locking in….

Sergeant: Next up is Lavender…!

Jade: Okay Lavender who do you think are your perfect match?

Lavender: Mmmm… Let’s see if the tooth fairy is my match…?

Jade: Hehe… Tooth Fairy… So do you think you two can be a match?

Berry: Yep! I think so!

Jade: So let’s see if you are right


Locking in… Locking in….

Jade: Okay next up is Brianna!

Jade: So Brianna who will be your partner this week?

Brianna: Gerard….

Jade: Okay let’s see if you are right…?

Locking in…. Locking in….

Jade: And that leave Alani with Maxwell….

Jade: So do you two think you are a match?

Alani: I really don’t know…

Maxwell: I really hope so… Hehe…

Jade: Okay let’s lock you in!

 Locking in…. Locking in….

 Jade: Awesome! Let’s see how many matches you got…

 Jade: Okay…. Let’s see… There must be two for the perfect matches…

 Everybody: Scot and Colleen….

 Everybody: Laurey and T-Roll…

 Jade: Is there more…?

 Sergeant: Yes! We got another one…

Jade: Will there be more?

Jade: Awww…. Nope! But you guys did well!  Three matches every week so far! You on the ball… Can we make it four next week?

Everybody: Yes!


Jade: Deal! Okay that is all then for tonight! Good night!


Everybody: Hey Jade, look! There's another one!

Jade: *turning around* Hey! I guess you got 4 after all! Good job guys!

Everybody: Yes!

Jade: That's awesome! So next week is then 5 or six... Okay?

Everybody: Yes!

Jade: Deal! Okay that is all then for tonight! Good night!



The Truth Booth:


The Matches:


Will they do it?

Until the next episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment