Saturday, February 18, 2017

Episode 6- Drown your sorrows...

Sergeants been drinking ever since the ceremony.  It’s not a pretty sight.




“Jesh one morsh drinksh,” Sergeant raises his empty glass to Edgar.

“No, Sergeant.  You are starting to sound like T-Roll and that is not a good thing,” Edgar takes the empty glass from Sergeant.  “You would be better off with a cheeseburger and then a hot shower.”

“T-Roll, pshah!  How could that character have a perfect match and not me??”  Sergeant sobs.  “Berry is insane.  He’s as crazy as a bedbug, and he has a perfect match!!”

“Sergeant, there are only ten women here.  There are millions in the world.  Just because you don’t have a match in this abode does not mean that you don’t have a match in the real world.”

“Nael!  The crazy mute barefooted psychopath has a perfect match!  Maxwell, the evil Reggie-Mantle like practical joker has a love match!”  Sergeant blows his nose into a napkin before sobbing again. “I am so boring and run of the mill.  Nobody wants me.” 

Edgar pulls his friend to his feet, “Sergeant, listen to me.  You do have a perfect match!  Besides Colleen, of course.  There is a woman out there for you.  She’s just not in this house.”

”What if Scot were to accidentally drown in the pool??”” Sergeant perks up a bit at that thought.

“Stop!  You are speaking madness!  You wish Scot no ill will.  That is not your nature.  It is the nectar talking.  Let’s go get you that cheeseburger.”

*Victoria starts crying* "THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! The first match got confirmed and *sniff* its not me!!! The first match always gets more money than the other matches, so I will just get a tiny bit of money! And to top all of this that plum colored ho Brianna had to give me a picture how it would be in her body, I had to vormit 5 times after she said that!!! And because of this plum challenge in that ugly manor my nails are ruined and I forgot my nail gloss at home. THIS IS THE WORST WEEK IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!"

Yannik: *wispering to the cameraman* "I think the rather needs a snickers."

*Victoria walks by the room of Brianna and sees that the door is open and nobody is in it* "Its time for payback, you black barbie B*****!"

*she sneaks in and investigates the whole room*

Victoria: "Wow, she really doesn't have a good taste of colours. Pink and Violet are the only good colours."

*sees the cupboard where Brianna’s clothes are in*

Victoria: "Hhhhm, lets have a look at the clothes of Miss Davis. Probably as ugly as her face."

*searches and sees a silk black/violet dress*

Victoria: "Oh la la! Apparently this girl has got the taste. This is the nicest dress I've ever seen. But a person like Brianna doesn't deserve to have fancy things."

Brianna: "Our first confirmed match, and its Scot and Colleen! I'm sooo happy for them, they really are a perfect match. And I'm really happy for Scot. Even though he was like the girls magnet at university, he had a hard time keeping girlfriends. I really hope for him that he has more luck with Colleen, she is a really nice girl and I think we bonded here a little bit. I mean, we kinda have to stick together against Victoria. Normally I don't make fun of others, but honestly it felt good to rub the facts into her plastic face. Its even worth the violence she used on me, which was like cat paws. I mean come on, already heard of power training once? Anyway, I can't wait for the next challenge."

*a few minutes later when Victoria already left the room, Brianna approaches the room with Colleen, talking*

Brianna: "Wow, this date must have been amazing. I'm really happy for you and Scot."

Colleen: "Thank you, I really hope that it will work. But now you have to show me the dress you told me you wore at your first date with Scots Brother."

Brianna: "Yes, I will. That is also my favourite dress, even though I'm not that into Fashion. Let this be Victoria's problem. *laughs*"

Colleen: "Yeah, this girl is way out of control."

*Brianna searches for the dress, but can't find it*

Brianna: "Oh f***!! F*** no!"

Colleen: "What is it?"

Brianna: *starts to cry a bit* "My dress! It's gone. Somebody must have stolen it!"

Colleen: "That's unfortunate, but calm down. I mean what is so important on a dress that you wore back on a date with your ex?"

Brianna: *still crying* "It's more than this! This dress was a gift from my mom. This used to be her favourite dress. But she died because of breast cancer 7 years ago. This dress is all I have from her, and now it's gone!"

Colleen: "Oh no. I'm so sorry. Don't worry, we will find this dress."

*a few meters from the bedroom*

Victoria: *wearing Brianna’s dress and speaking to Scot* "How do you like my dress, honey. You could get more of this if you go out with me instead of Colleen."

Scot: "Okay, I will repeat it once and for all. You are not my type, I told you a million times that I like Colleen. And this isn't even your dress, it's..."

Brianna: "MY DRESS!!!" *her sadness turned into rage*

Victoria: "Oh plum!"

Brianna: "HOW DARE YOU! You stole my dress which is the only thing I have from my mother and tries to take Scot away from Colleen?! You are a disgrace of a woman and a human being!"

Colleen: "Wow, I didn't know you were that thirsty of getting attention."

Victoria: "Oh boo hoo, I'm crying with you too. Let it go, you don't even deserve this dress. Only people who are as fancy as I am are allowed to wear this fancy dress."

Brianna: "Give me my dress back immediately! I'll guarantee you, this will have consequences for you, you fake Barbie Doll! From this day you made a new enemy!"

Colleen: "You can count two."

Victoria: "Who the f*** cares, at least I know that we share the disgrace for one another!"

 *in the end Victoria gave her back the dress*

Gerard: OH MAN that was a close one. I would've broken down if my match was taken.  I was already a nervous wreck as it was. Poor Sergeant. At least he gets to stick around for the rest of the show.

I also didn't get a partner this week, but it's okay. I'm used to it. Hehe. Well....I've only dated like 3 people in my life. Two of them in high school. And there was this girl in college. But the longest one was only 3 months. Maybe someone here will like me longer than that, despite my awkwardness. Hopefully.

Gerard decides to have a good workout after the stress of last week's events. He decides to head to the weights to maintain his strength.

Gerard: So...umm...does anyone want to go to the gym with me? Maybe we can compete to see who can do the most reps or something?

The girls all pass on the offer, with some of them blushing at the thought. The guys weren't enthusiastic either.

Gerard: Larry?

Larry: Nah, gym class wasn't really my best class. You know that. I have other things to do anyway. Go nuts, though.

Gerard really pushes it with the weights, his muscles rippling and struggling with each push and tug. 

Sweat soon drenches his clothes and pale skin, the latter of which glistens under the lights of the gym. 


Gerard is unaware, however, that he had an admirer watching him throughout his whole routine. 

He soon heads to the sauna after a satisfying set of exercises, ready to relax and wash all the dirt away.

The sight of him shirtless in the sauna is her reward after eyeing him secretly for the better part of an hour. And what a treat it is!

The athletic redhead remains unaware throughout the whole time that a spectator is in his midst.

Day breaks its nightly mourning and hails morning. Birds chirp joyfully in the trees by a cosy window.

Lilian gazes pink at the hot cold air and beyond, the sky.

Lilian: What a beautiful morning!

She laughs.

Colleen: You're in a good mood! I'm glad!

Lilian: I'm in a good mood every morning! Although I must admit: This one is something special.

Colleen crosses over to the window.

Colleen: Yeah, I guess it is pretty nice.

Lilian: Mmm..........

Colleen turns to Lilian and smiles.

Colleen: Shall we have a spot of breakfast?

Lilian: Aha! Don't mind if I do!

The girls make their way over to the small kitchen, chatting animatedly about the recent matching ceremony.

Lilian: I know, right! I can't believe it! Poor Sergeant! Oh hey! Do you want puffed rice?

Colleen: Oh! Yes please! With sugar!

Lilian: Your wish is my command, naturally.

Colleen: ...

Lilian: ...

The girls break into laughter.

 As Lilian cracks open the fridge, her face morphs into a mask of confusion.

Colleen: What's the matter?

Lilian: I can't find the milk.

Colleen: Hmm?

Colleen crosses over to the fridge.

Colleen: It must be there. We can't eat dry cereal.

Lilian: Hmm..

Colleen: Someone must have used it up. It's all I can think of.

Lilian: There isn't even a jug, though.

Colleen: Huh.

Lilian: It doesn't matter. We can make eggs. They're better without milk, anyway.

Colleen grins.

Colleen: I'll fetch a pan.

Russell's feet crunch underneath him as he strides across the gravel path.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Russell stops. The crunching stops.

He does a small jump.

Crunch.

Russell sniffs and steps to the side, onto the grass beside the path. His feet are soundless on the cool foliage.

A small pool of water sleeps on his left. He holds, and turns to look.

The water glistens white under a burning sky. Flecks of morning sunlight swim like fire over the wind-torn rippling mass of stillness.

Russell coughs. A small milk jug waits patiently by the pool. Jeweled dew drops spark brightly on its gasping surface.

He crosses towards it and deftly grabs it. He holds it up to the light, and squints as its rainbows glare across his face. Small grains of sand sprinkle down from the dry bottom of the jug. Russell's spine clicks as he straightens and stands.

A bird call is heard in the distance.

Russell pauses to let a flying Poirot land and rest upon his shoulder, before trudging back towards the house, the milk jug clutched firmly in his right hand.

Russell enters the small kitchen. Colleen and Lilian look up from the stove, first at him, and then at the milk jug in his hand.

Colleen: Oh. Ohhh! So it's YOU who nicked the milk, is it?

Russell coughs.

Russell: Sleuthing, I presume?

Colleen glares at him.

Colleen: Yes. You took it.

Russell: ...

There is silence.

Poirot rubs his head on a mass of Russell's hair, trying to get a líck at the lice nesting within. Russell puts up a hand to stop him. He turns to Colleen. She looks back at him, glowering. He holds, and stares, reading her thoughts.

Russell: Oh.

He says, gruffly.

Colleen: ...

Russell: I see how it is.


Russell approaches Colleen, then presses the milk jug squarely into her hands with unnecessary force. Colleen steps back. Russell holds, looks her dead in the eye, then turns towards the door, coughing.

Colleen: So! So... Don't go doing it again... Russell! That milk is for everyone, you hear!

Russell's fists clench briefly, then release, clicking. He exits the kitchen swiftly, without turning.

Larry: Jesus, for a second there I thought I was out. I wouldn't have minded as much, but I was starting to have fun. And some of the ladies here did catch my eye, so I'm willing to see what the next weeks will have in store.

Larry heads to the instruments, itching to work his craft. He comes across Sergeant along the way, looking despondent and smelling of fine bourbon. The producers spared no expense for the contestants.

Larry: Hey man, are you okay?

Sergeant: Whudduya THInK?? I cAMe HEre loOkinG feR loVE aND tHAt TART jUsT hAS tO gOoo wIth MISHter shAMPoo mODeLl

There is a brief silence as Larry is shown to be visibly uncomfortable at this awkward predicament. Then an idea crosses his mind.

Larry: Hey, you know what you need? A little music. Good music is balm to the soul. Or some shit like that. That's what I did when my ex and I broke up.

Sergeant: LiSheN to MUSiC?

Larry: Make music! I was just heading to the music room. I'll come up with a tune, and maybe you can pour your heart out and sing whatever's hurting you inside.

Sergeant decides to go along with this plan. Larry plays a soulful melody, while Sergeant's slightly slurred and out-of-tune baritone voice belts out his soul's anguish

Sergeant singing his own words: Ish don’t hash a true lovesh… 

This almost drives Larry mad, but in a rare moment of patience, decides to bear with it, figuring that the guy is already going through a lot.

Sergeant singing: Ishm all alone….. Ishm all aloneeeee….  

He knows that heartbreak is a cruel force that ensnares the wills of a multitude. Sergeant just needs to work through it.

Sergeant: No one careshh about meeeeeeeeshhh…….

Tim: *Talking to camera* Tim: "Finding a match was alot easy than i thought, I thought for sure we were gunna be stuck for like eleventy-billion years guessing who was matched with who. But i'm glad we solved one of the mystery matches, Just gotta find a match for me now. T-Roll is pretty sure he knows who his match is, Im kinda... Stuck, I mean i got an idea who might be my match but it's just sorta trial and error at the moment. I dont think it will be too much of a problem, I am the "Worlds greatest detective" afterall. *Laughs* Dont believe me? Google it, I'm on the first page under the headline "Worlds #1 Detective"..... Well, Near the first page..... Could be the third... ...hundred. It's there, You just uh.... Gotta be a detective to see it. *Winks* Yeah, I solve crimes quicker than any other detective, You name it! Sherlock... Batman... Uh, That guy with the moustache... That girl, You know that one in the books... That old lady with all those nieces and nephews. I just cant solve the mystery of who my match is *nervous laugh* I hate to say it but i may need some help. Not because i cant solve crimes... No, no, no... It's because i need a... *Thinks* Side.... Sidekick! yeah thats it! I need a sidekick to help me out. I know just who to find! 

*Runs off to find T-Roll* Tim: Hey T-Roll, Wanna be my new sidekick? 

T-Roll: Noh thanksh, Me busy. Edgar ish teachings me to write better poemsh. 

Lishen to this: [i]Roseys ish red, Violence ish blu, You looks likesh a Bog Troll, And you shmell likesh one too! [/i] What you think? Will my match likes it? 

Tim: Yeah sure, Sounds like a classic. Please will you be my sidekick? 

T-Roll: Meh, Me dont wanna, Me will do itsh later. Me ish busy now. 

Tim: Come on! Please.... 

T-Roll: Nah. 

Tim: Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!! 

T-Roll: Noh. 

Tim: Please X1 million! 

T-Roll: Eh. 

Tim: Fine! I'll find someone else to be my new sidekick! Someone who is'nt too busy for his best friend in the whole wide world! *Runs away* 

*T-Roll alone* T-Roll: We weres besht friendsh?

Jade: The guys told me I will get you here…

Sergeant: Hey Jade! You wantsh a drinksh?

Jade: Sure…

Jade: So tell me what is bothering you lately?

Sergeant: You don’t know?

Jade: Is it because you don’t have a match?

Sergeant: Yeah… How wouldsh you feelsh if someone else takesh your perfect match fromsh you…

Jade: Aww… I’m really sorry about that. But you guys did know there will be a girl with two matches…

Sergeant: I guess… Butsh now I’m the invisiblesh man againsh… Haha… I madesh jokes about it and now I amsh…

Jade: Aww… I know what…?

Sergeant: What?

Jade: Let’s pretend you and I are a perfect match… Will you like that?

Sergeant: Really? We are? I mean we can be….

Jade: Why not… I’m single… You are single… Let’s mingle…. Hehe… let’s see what happens.. Okay?

Sergeant: Dealsh! Letssh drink on it! 

Lavender: Why are you not talking?

Nael: ….

Lavender: Did you loose your voice or maybe you are deaf?

Nael: …

Lavender: Mmm… I knew a girl that was deaf in my primary school years… She taught me a little bit of sign language… But you suppose to look at me… 
Nael!

Nael: ….

Lavender: Maybe you really can’t hear… Okay… That suits me… I want to tell you a secret… Promise me you won’t tell any body…?

Nael: ….

Lavender: It happened with me when I just left high school….

A group of people, including Victoria, is simply having a conversation. Victoria, is ranting as usual

Suddenly, Laurey and Laureo start dancing... and the following video should be playing from the point when the music starts playing 

https://youtu.be/h3Jg92Z2-5Q

Laureo: "Bibbedabbadoh!"

Laurey: "LEMON-LIME, BITCH!"

Victoria: "Oh, stop it. Do you really think he'd stand a chance?"

Laureo: "Bibbedabbadoh!"

Laurey: "LEMON-LIME, BITCH!"

Victoria: "Seriously, anyone knows a person who'd ever date Russell?"

Laureo: "Ye motheeeeeeeerrr."

 Laureo: "Yalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!" 

 Laurey: "Yalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!" 




The following morning:
Jade: Okay guys and girls we got our next challenge…. It’s not adventurous like the previous one but I’m sure you guys will have fun!

Jade: Look at the chart with the blocks ... Behind the big blocks are your pictures... Every few minutes I will give you another clue, revealing a small block of your faces. Then you can guess who they are... But....! A big but... Don't guess if you're not sure because you can only guess once on a face... Do not gamble...! You can loose valuable points... And you don't get points for your own faces... Sorry... That is too easy... Okay you can open your PC’s now and click on the block that say challenge. 

Jade: Are you ready for your first clue…?

Everybody: Yes! Bring it on!

Laurey: Aww this is easy….

Laureo: Tell me…

Laurey: Nope! I want to take T-Roll on this date!

Laureo: Aww man! You’re not a perfect match with that troll…!

Laurey: Says who?

Laureo: Says Me!

Jade: Okay next clue….

Berry: Aww man I can do this!

Maxwell: Me too… This isn’t so hard…

Jade: Okay guys your next clue…. 

Victoria: Oh man… I really think I aced this! Just wonder who I’m going to ask on the date…?

Brianna: Aww you wish! I’m sure the other guys got much more points than you…

Victoria: Don’t you start…!   

Jade: And we got winners!

T-roll: But I’m not finish yet!

Lavender: Yes! And I didn’t even started!

Jade: Sorry guys!

Jade: Let me see who won… ! We got a tie… Mmmm….

Everybody: Jade! Hurry!

Jade: I will tell you guys now… Gimme a break!

Jade: Okay… Done!

Jade: Are you ready…?

Everybody: Jade……!!!!

Jade: Okay the first winner is…….   





































Andi!

 Andi: Woot!

Jade: And the second winner is…… 

























































Laurey!

Laurey: Yes! T-Roll…. We’re going on a date!!

T-Roll: We are?

Jade: That is if he isn’t a winner!

T-Roll: Nah… I didn’t finish…

Jade: Okay the next winner is…… 





































































Victoria!

Victoria: Yesssss!!!!! I told you so!

Jade: And the last winner is………..      
































































Russell!

Russell: Woot! Can Poirot come too on the date?

Jade: Aww… Sorry…

Russell: It’s okay if it isn’t too far he will follow me… 

Jade: Okay… So… Let’s see who’s going with you… Andi?

Andi: Larry…

Larry: Cool! Another date!

Jade: Okay… Laurey who’s your date?

Laurey: T-Roll of coarse!

T-Roll: We’sh goish on a datesh?

Laurey: Excited hey!

Jade: Okay Victoria who do you want to take with you on your first date?

Victoria: Mmmm…. I think Larry….

Jade: I’m sorry Larry is already going with Andi…

Victoria: He is?

Andi: Sorry…

Victoria: Oh f#$%&@ Then it must be Tim….

Tim: Awesome! I’m going on a date again… Last time was great!

Jade: Okay Russell… Your turn to choose a date… Who will it be… 

Russell: My best friend Lillian… 

Lillian: Yes!

Jade: Okay guys and girls, while these people are going on their date, you guys have to decide who do you want to see in the truth booth…? Good Night…







Until the next episode!


1 comment: