Monday, February 6, 2017

Episode 4 - Fireworks, Lovers and Woowoo


Early one morning….

Andi wanted to get the morning paper when she discovered Maxwell’s lifeless body lying in the lobby…

She screamed for help before she kneeled next to him…

Lavender: Why are you screaming! *then she saw Maxwell lying on the floor* OMG!

Laureo: OMG! What’s wrong with him?

Andi: Mmm…. I’m still trying to find out… His pulse is strong though… 
Maxwell! Can you hear me? 

Maxwell groans when he tries to get up… Andi gets up again…

Lavender: Are you okay? What happened?

Laureo: Yes who did this to you?

Andi: Yep, Maxi tell us who did this to you…. *sarcastic*

Maxwell: Mmmm… *groaning more*

Lavender: What’s wrong with you? Maybe we need to phone a doctor! No wait! The ambulance…! Don’t get up! We need to get you at the hospital!

Andi: Girls don’t worry! Maxwell will be okay when he wiped the ketchup off his face….

Laureo: What? You’re not hurt?

Lavender: You faked your ‘death’ ? OMG! 

Maxwell got up and starts laughing: You should’ve seen your faces girls! Hilarious! 

Laureo: You f#@$%&* moron! I don’t think it’s funny… *turning around and walks away*

Maxwell: But you were worried for a moment? Admit it?

Laureo: In your dreams, Maxi! In your dreams…

Andi: Yep that wasn’t nice of you…

Lavender: I almost had a heart attack when I saw you lying there with ‘blood’ all over your face…

Nael: ……

Tim: "Well, At least we know you and Laureo aint a match. To be hounest, I dont think you two were very well suited. She's too extreme and you... Well quite frankly you smell of rotten fish my pointy eared friend"

T-Roll: "Do ish really shmell that bad, You thinks i shtinky?"

Tim: "Yeah, I think you need a bath or something. You smell fowl"

T-Roll: "Ack! T-Roll hate bath, Meesh would prefer to bathe in teh swamp mud"

Tim: "Good luck getting a match like that T-Roll" *Laughs*

T-Roll: "I knows, Ish will write poem for my true lovesh! I amsh a trainded Orcish Bard back at home, I ish a true poet"

Tim: "Do you even know how to write?"

T-Roll: "Yesh, Me Momma teached me to write in Orcish and Unglish"

A Poem by T-Roll titled: You look like a swamp toad


Out in the swamp,
A match i will find,
One who cant smell,
Or is possibly blind,
That way they not,
Know how bad i look,
And out in the swamp,
Boiled Toad we will cook,
And as i look into the bubbling stew,
I see those frogs,
That remind me of you.


T-Roll: "Is'nt it beautifuls, Do you think my match will like it?"

Tim: I think it's a bit too early to tell yet..... In the mean time, Have a guess who my match is!

T-Roll: Whoush?

Tim: "The Queen of England!"

T-Roll: "Really? Ish that trueish?"

Tim: "Of course it's true, She's like leaving all of her money and her kingdom to me, Then i'll be the King of England, I'll get to live in a castle and i will be ruler of all those people. Would i lie to you?"

T-Roll: "Uh..... I dont knowsh...."

Tim: "You can live in the dungeon if you want"

T-Roll: "Yeee! Yesh! I will move in with my friendsh 'Mr. Rat' and my perfect match and we will live happily evers aftersh, Teh end"

*T-Roll does a happy dance*

Hope: *singing* A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true…

Hope: Oh I’m sure it will come true! Prince Charming is waiting for me. I only need to find him. But who could it be? Edgar is great with words. He could write our own fairy tale but will it have a happy ending? Maybe it’s Berry, the tooth fairy, who already belongs into the enchanting world I want to immerge in. What if it’s T-Roll who was cursed by a wicked witch? Can I be strong enough to break the spell like Belle?

Either way, I’m sure my heart will guide me the right way.

Edgar: Oh moonlight on forbidden shores
the silent stars are my only companion.
I am surrounded by insidious bores
save one, my only Hope of salvation.

She is radiant beauty in a gossamer gown
While I in my shroud, am naught but a fool.
I feel as though in her midst I doth drown
My soul hath been forsaken in a foul, fetid pool

In your rippling reflection I see her face fair
Dare I creep from my chambers dark as my soul?
To touch the red ribbons entwined in her hair
Should I dare give to her my heart as a toll?

Darn the cursed night when I must dream of her!
When she dances with the shadows that you, Old Moon, make.
May I wrap her pale shoulders from the cold wind in fur
And whisper quite softly my heart's hers to take.

Lavender: I know what you're all thinking. How could i ever consider someone like Larry to be my Match? I know you know i have great prestige over him and that my taste is impeccable compared to his. But i must admit. He reminds me 'a home. Don't know what it is about his sandy locks but they remind me of those boys in the plains with there horses and ranchers dreams. Sure we got off on the wrong foot, but he deserved it! Have you seen his hair? It was especially greasy looking today. The least he could do is give it a wash.

Victoria: Don’t you dare try to woo me again… You are not my type, okay! Never ever in your filthy life… 

Russell: But….

Victoria: I say never! Do you hear me?!

Victoria: Never…!

Russell: …..

Alani: Tooth Fairy…. Can we talk?

Berry: Aww sure… With what can I help you today, my sweet lady?

Alani: I just want to know who you are going to ask for a date if you win the challenge?

Berry: Mmmm… I really think I must ask your friend Lavender…. What do you think? I’m sure we are a match…

Alani: I don’t know… I guess you are right… 

Lillian: Are you blind or what?

Berry: Yep! I’m blindly in love with Lavender… Don’t you think we are a match made in heaven?

Lillian: Hmf… 

Berry: I guess you agree with me?

Alani: Sure…! What you said… 

Gerard: Come on…. Just one more…

Russell: Haha… You will never beat my score in this game… You can give it up now!

Gerard: Damn you! I almost had it in!

Brianna: "OMG YAY!!! We are at the first week and we already have 3 matches, I really wonder who it could be. I guess the guy who has Victoria as his match. If I were a boy, I would rather be the unlucky eleventh guy than matched with this female dog to keep this topic appropriate *laughs*. The only thing I miss right now is cooking for others...WAIT!!! I have an awesome idea! Because we set a new record with 3 matches in the first week I will throw a little party. Many of the girls were almost screaming about it, I can prepare fingerfood and various snacks and the best part of it, we can use this opportunity to get to know everybody better. Maybe we will find our matches much sooner *laughs*. Oh my god, I have to tell the others about it!"

Scot: So if you or I win this challenge can we make it a date again?

Colleen: Haha… Who says one of us will be a winner?

Scot: Who knows? I know I will ask you out again if I win…

Colleen: Again? Haha… I was the winner and I asked you out for the date… 

Scot: Okay… Deal! When I win this time I will ask you for the date, okay…?

Colleen: Haha… Thanks… It will be nice to go out with you again…

Scot: You see… I told you we are a match…

Colleen: Haha…. That we will have to see… *Mister Womanizer….*

Gerard: So...our date last time was... okay. Well, we didn't really get to talk much. Mostly because we got distracted by a few things. I'm not yet sure if Lillian is my match, but...well, I'm willing to explore it further. Or maybe explore other options.

Hehe. Look at me sounding like those player types back in college. Never did like them.

Andi: So, how was your date with Prince Charming?

Lillian: Mmm….

Andi: Lillian… I’m talking to you…
  
Lillian: What? Oh sorry… You were saying?

Andi: How was your date with Gerard…?

Lillian: Oh… I guess okay…

Andi: Just okay? There wasn’t any sparks? 

Lillian: Mmm… I think it’s to soon to say…

Andi: But you do like him?

Lillian: Mmm… I guess I do… But he doesn’t feel the same…

Andi: Aww Man…. Then we have to do something about it…

Lillian: What?

Andi: Leave it to me… I will think of something… 

Edgar: *groaning and rubbing his stomach*

Brianna: Are you okay Mr Edgar? Food will be ready soon…

Edgar: Oh I’m fine thanks… And I’m seeing forward to your delicacy… Is there time to freshen up a bit?

Brianna: Sure Mr Edgar… Ten minutes tops…

Edgar: Thanks… It will be enough time…  

Larry: I hope you guys left something for me… I’m starving…

Victoria: Oh sure… Just check the bin… You will find the leftovers there if the cockroaches didn’t get it before you…

Berry: Do you really need to be so nasty?

Victoria: I’m not nasty… I just don’t like him… Okay!

Berry: What! Why? With that attitude you will let us loose the money because nobody wants to get to know you better… You are ugly and mean…

Victoria: Oh yes, the money… I guess I should be more friendlier with you guys…. So who do you think is my match…?

Berry: Definitely not me… That I know…

Maxwell: Did you decide who will be your date if you win the challenge?

Hope: Mmmm…. I guess…

Maxwell: Is it me? Are you going to ask me?

Lavender: Definitely not… Mr Fake guy… Just hope you are not my match… I won’t forgive you for what you did to us this morning… 

Maxwell: Haha… That was funny… Admit it… You were worried for a second…? 

Lavender: Yeah sure… Who wouldn’t be… But that was really not cool…

Maxwell: Yeah yeah…

Alani almost bumped into Berry on her way to the dining room… 

Alani: Oh Sorry… *why do I always have to bump into you, blushing*  

Berry: Aww… It’s my fault… I was in a hurry…

Alani: No… I guess I should’ve looked where I’m walking…

Berry: It’s really okay… It’s not that big deal…  Sorry I need to go… *and off he goes*

T-roll: Cansh Ish swings with you?

Laurey: Aww… My favourite man… Sure you can… Be my guest…

Laurey: So how do you feel? I’m really sorry that you and my granddaughter aren’t a match…

T-Roll: Ish okay… Meish just don’t knowish whosh my matsh now… Dosh you know?

Laurey: Sit down then I  will tell you…

Laureo: Twinkle twinkle little star…. How I wonder who you are… Up above and in my bed… Like a fire in my head… Twinkle twinkle little star… How I wonder who you are… 

Laureo: I wonder if dinner is ready… This hot tub made me hungry…

Laureo: Oh man! Who took my clothes! I’m sure it’s that purple wannabe diva queen…! I will get her back for this… 

Hope: *Oh nooooo….! Don’t let him see me like this… Why didn’t I put my day clothes on…?*Andi! *whispering* Talk to him! Keep him busy…!

Andi: What…?

Hope: Distract him! I need to get out of here… Just do something...!

Andi: Who? 

Hope: Mr Edgar! Keep him busy… I will sneak out that way… Please! I can’t let him see me like this…

Andi: Aww you look beautiful…

Hope: Oh man… He’s here now!

Andi: Okay… I’m going…

Hope: Thanks… I owe you…!


Maxwell: So, today, I have decided to pull a little prank. I have decided to fake my own death to have everybody think I am dead only for me to wake-up and have everybody realize I was pranking them. The main reason why I want to do it, is to see how the female contestants will react as I kinda feel like it may get me closer to "the one". But who is it? Andi caught me out…. Lavender is highly upset with me and Laureo give a shit…. 

Edgar: Why did you run away from the table when you saw me coming?

Hope: I wasn’t running away… *blushing* I had a emergency… You know…

Edgar: Oh okay…

Hope: You see… I had to…*stumbles over her words*

Edgar: It’s okay.. You don’t need to explain… 

Hope: But…

Edgar: No but’s… Can I ask you a question?

Hope: Yes, sure Mr Edgar…

Edgar: Please don’t call me Mr Edgar… My name is Edgar.

Hope: But everyone here calls you that…

Edgar: They can call me that, but I want you to call me on my name okay… 
That’s if it’s okay if I can call you Hope…

Hope: Sure Mr Edgar… *blushing* I mean Edgar…

Edgar: Then it’s settled…

Hope: You want to ask me a question…?

Edgar: Oh yes… I want to ask you on the date if I win the challenge if it’s okay with you…?

Hope: You want to? … I mean… Yes… Sure… *blushing* 

Jade: Okay guys and girls…. Did you have a nice adventure?

Everybody: Yes! It was awesome!

Victoria: It would have been if it wasn’t for that crazy vampire looking for our blood!

Jade: Hehe… I’m glad that the majority of you had a fun time! So are you ready to hear who the winners are?

Everybody: Yes! We are!

Jade: Okay then I won’t waste any time and tell you… The first winner is…. Alani… 

Jade: Alani here, was the only one that almost got halfway on her own… Then she got stuck and eventually turned around… 

Alani: Really? That’s awesome!

Jade: Okay… Our next winner is….. Berry….!

Jade: Berry didn’t go as far as Alani but he did go further than the other two winners… 

Berry: That’s so fabulous!

Jade: Okay the next two winners got the same points… They got stuck on the same spot… But with the help of others one of them actually went through to the end… He was on the Floating Castle… And he is….. Scot! 

Scot: Yes! I knew it! 

Jade: Okay then our last winner is…… Larry!

Larry: Woot!

Jade: Okay before they choose their dates I just want to say congratulations to Brianna, Andi and T-Roll for actually getting on the Floating Castle with the help of the others… it’s a pity that everybody couldn’t get there…

T-Roll: Ish a nice plashe… But meish lovesh the dungeon morsh… *everybody laughs*

Jade: Okay let’s see who you want to take on the date… Alani?

Alani: I want Sergeant to go with me…

Sergeant: Awesome! I’m not the invisible man after all…

Alani: Hehe… You’re not…

Jade: Okay… Berry? Who do you want to take on a date…?

Berry: Lavender… I think we are a match…

Lavender: Woot!

Jade: Scot? Who do you want to take on a date… Last time Colleen ask you… Are you going to do the same or do you want another girl?

Scot: Nope… I’m going to ask her… 

Jade: Her? Colleen?

Scot: Yep Colleen it is…

Colleen: *whispering* Now we are quits….

Scot: Mmmm… That we will have to see… 

Jade: Okay Larry who do you want to go on a date with?

Larry: I know… I know…

Jade: Okay… You can tell us her name… Or is it a he… Hehe

Larry: Andi… 

Andi: Cool…! 

Jade: Okay guys tomorrow you will go on your date and the others will decide who they want in the truth booth…

Good Night!



The red is where you got stuck...

The link to the right answers and points...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6w_wcp6sAmuOVJfZXVvTlA1aVk/view?usp=sharing




Okay... Let's see if we can get a Perfect match!



Until the next episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment